Monday, September 6, 2010

Guess what I do for adventure?

So classes start tomorrow. About to really take the plunge into senior year. I find myself feeling multiple feelings about this, most of them positive, so I don't think I should go into the complaining. Last year of college, quite possible the last year of schooling I'm ever going to have. Good. Ness.

I think classes starting mean I should do things like get to sleep at a reasonable hour and get organized for tomorrow.


........Do I have to? This may actually be a bar night.......



So now, as I go to do some organizing and planning and things of that nature, I leave you with a video I hope makes you even half as happy as it makes me. I present to you, for your viewing enjoyment, Marcel the Shell With Shoes On:

No comments:

Post a Comment